Anxiety Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you know what i think this site needs....chain of numbers of take away places near you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shmike123

you know what i think this site needs....chain of numbers of take away places near you! Empty
PostSubject: you know what i think this site needs....chain of numbers of take away places near you!   you know what i think this site needs....chain of numbers of take away places near you! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:25 am

hey hey hey I thought i would just put that last night even though most of my games wa shit (MW3) I had one good one, 32-5 while only using a sniper (no quike stop thats just for 12 year olds on drug - you know whom you are!!!) and I had the best kd in the hole game.

Leave a comment on a game that surprised you!

However just note this is not just about ow I got 100 kills today, no, just no, this is about games that you had fun in and was surprised about, even if that meant you lost Smile after all, a games just a game and a game is not a game unless you have fun doing it Smile
Back to top Go down

you know what i think this site needs....chain of numbers of take away places near you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anxiety Gaming :: General Chat :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: