Anxiety Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anxiety Gaming Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xMasked 907

Anxiety Gaming Application Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety Gaming Application   Anxiety Gaming Application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Name: Troy Johnson

Where your from: Anchorage, Alaska

Gamertag: xMasked 907

Game's you play: MW3, MW2, Black Ops, Grand Theft Auto IV.

How did you find out about us: Well, I was on youtube and looking for a clan to join for MW3. I found you guys out, and looked through your pages and looked at the montages. You happen to be really good at playing MW3, and I need a clan like that. So I found you guys out on youtube.

What can you bring to the clan: I can bring numerous things to the clan like, supplying ideas for us in the future or bringing teamwork into play instead of being selfish with the kills.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well my Kill Death Ratio is 0.720, and I don't know if it is good or not. People call me TJ for short. I have a microphone for my wireless remote controller so you can hear me speak. afro
Back to top Go down
shmike123

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Gaming Application   Anxiety Gaming Application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

ow he sounds good!!! Can we keep him? Smile can we can we can we can? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaguar UK
Admin
Shaguar UK

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Gaming Application   Anxiety Gaming Application EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 am

Welcome to AxG,

Your trial will start now and last for 4 weeks, it is upto to you to let us now when it is coming close to end of your trial, it is basically to show how you get one with current members and recruits and to see how active you are on the site and xboxlive. So goodluck mate get invovled feel free to join our partys and games and look forward to getting some games in with ya.

Cheers
Shaguar

Any questions just ask
Back to top Go down
https://anxietygaming.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Gaming Application   Anxiety Gaming Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Anxiety Gaming Application
Page 1 of 1